It is so hard to believe that Jackson is already 6 months old. He is getting so big so fast.
I took him to the doctor today for his 6 month check up. He did so good! He is sitting up really well for his age and he is in the 74% for height and weight. It is so exciting as he reaches new milestones. The littlest things become so big- like when Jackson started blowing rasberries. You think your kid is a genius (of course, Jackson really is one). We receive the go ahead to start feeding him solids. I cannot wait for the first pictures of when he has smashed bananas into his hair.
The only part that I hate about the doctor visits is when they give him the vacines. I know that it is important that he has them but it is awful the way they just stab his poor little thighs (4 times) with the needles. When I picked him up after they gave him the shots he was giving the nurses some serious evil eye until they left the room. Yikes...I half expected him to throw something at them. As long as the evil eye is pointing their way and not mine it is all good.
4 comments:
The joys of the doctors office. You love the updates you get, but hate the shots! I feel ya. So glad to hear he is doing good. Enjoy the time he doesnt throw his food on the floor!! Smiles!
He is getting so big, it's hard to think that he's 6 months already! Glad that he is doing great though. I love going to the doctor for the updates but hate the shots as well!
Yay! Have fun experimenting with various foods. My dad's favorite thing to feed us was pickles- you can imagine the reactions.
Sounds like Jackson is growing great! I do agree with you and am not to fond of the shots at the doc's office (especially when they look at you after it's done and say "Why momma?"). Enjoy feeding Jackson, it's a lot of fun to watch their expressions as they discover a whole new world of food!
Post a Comment