We purchased Jackson a new toy (you can see in the picture). He loves it because he can put the balls in the top, they then roll all the way around the toy on the way down, and then they come out the bottom. It also plays music so to him it is perfect. When we first bought him the toy we had to sit with him and do everything; put the balls in the holes and pick them up as they came out.
As he has gotten older he has now figured out how to do play with the toy all by himself. It is so amazing to watch him do things for himself. He has learned the cause and effect of the toy. To me it is as important as him walking and eating solid foods.
As he has learned to put the balls in the holes he has also learned that a lot of things will fit through the holes and make the music play. We caught Jackson on Saturday putting his train whistle and his rattle in the holes. It is so funny to watch him stuff the toys into the holes and then watch to see if it is going to roll down. Of course the square train whistle doesn't roll so good.
2 comments:
Thats so cute. I cant believe how big he is getting!
This is so adorable. I can't believe how big he is now! We have a toy just like that that I got back when I had Lachele & both girls have played with it, I love it. The music on ours is a little weird but it's fun for the kids :)
Post a Comment