Armando and I go back and forth on who Jackson acts like more. For example: when he will only eat warm things- he is like Armando's family. When he eats tomato soup he is like mine. Today I think the issue is finally resolved- he is like my family. My brother Jason to be precise.
Today at daycare everyone was returning from dropping another child off at school and were walking into the house. There is another young girl, about a year older than Jackson, who slipped on some ice and fell down.
What did my sweet little angel do?? Say "Uh oh"or maybe try and help her up?- Nope
He laughed. And not just any laugh either. Our daycare lady said that he was laughing super-belly-laugh-hard for about a minute.
It is nice to know that some traits breed true.
3 comments:
Ok Jane this is awesome! I laughed just reading about this haha. Gotta love how certain things definately show through even at such a young age lol. I think you guys might have your hands full haha.
I think I have the same trait that was passed down to my girls too! LOL You gotta love that they catch on to humor at a young age. I LOVE the new picture of Jackson on the right side of your blog, too handsome!
I'm not one of your Friends? Whats up with that!? j/k I love that story of Jackson. If he has your laugh i can only imagine how funny it was. How's he doing? Hows life?
Post a Comment