A bout of summer cleaning came over me and I decided it was time to organize the big downstairs closet. As I was cleaning I came across my old film camera. I was excited to see my old friend. This was the first nice camera I had ever bought and it had traveled to a lot of different places with me. As I looked the camera over I noticed that it still had a used roll of film inside of it---whaaa?? How could I have missed this?
As I sit here waiting for the film to be developed (6 whole frickin days) I can't help but wonder what is on the film. It could have lost memories from camping at Strawberry, our winter dash-for-the-sun trip to Cali, or even the cruise I took to the Caribbean. The possibilities are endless, well maybe not endless, but you get my drift.
I love digital cameras and how you know if you "got" the picture or not, but I do (a little) miss the excitement of waiting to see how your film turned out. It was always a mystery. Sometimes you would be stuck with ceiling or thumb shots but the amazing photos always made up for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment