Sunday, July 4, 2010

P-P-Power Wheels

Jack's birthday came early this year. My wonderful brother sent Jack his son's Power Wheel since he had outgrown it. Jack and I borrowed the 4runner (thanks Redd family!) and drove over to Les Schwab to pick it up. After some maneuvering, a little sweating, and a call for a second car for Jack to ride in, we were on the road. Jack was sooooo excited to begin riding the truck. I think he was sitting in it before we even had it lowered all the way down.

It was so cute to see Jack riding around, he looks so adult. He even will put his arm up on the seat when he goes in reverse. Jack hasn't quite mastered turning so I walk along with him, but he is getting better. He has also been riding around with our neighbors son who is about the same age. For some reason he likes the other kid to drive and he lounges in the cargo area.







No comments: